Here are a few things to consider:
- betsy reads books’ focus is primarily on fiction/literature, memoir and creative nonfiction, but occasionally other genres will be considered. Though I read young adult novels sometimes, I prefer to review books for adults.
- I accept self-published or traditionally published books for review. However, I will not review your book if it's apparent within the first five pages that your book has not been professionally edited.
- If I accept your book for review, please know that I am not obligated to finish the book, nor am I obligated to give a positive review. I review books honestly.
- I prefer physical books or Kindle books. If I agree to review your book, you are responsible for providing me with a copy. You may tell me how to find an ARC on NetGalley, send it to me through my Amazon Kindle account or message me for my mailing address.
- If you’re promoting a book and think it might be a good fit for betsy reads books, email me at betsyrm (@) gmail (dot) com.