Monday, October 25, 2010

The Travel Bookshop

Of course right now I'm about all things London. Now that I'm back I'm reading and watching movies that relate to that city. Last night, my husband and I watched Notting Hill (I love any movie with Hugh Grant). Notting Hill is one area of London my friend and I did not go to while we were there, but at the end of the movie when the group of friends took a car ride to the Savoy, I recognized a few things, as we stayed across the street from the Savoy in the West End. It's been so long since I've seen the movie that I'd forgotten the name of the bookshop until we started watching it. If you didn't already know, The Travel Bookshop is a real place. Come to find out, I was already following them on Twitter and being followed back. You can check them out @travelbookshop, or visit them at http://www.thetravelbookshop.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment