Monday, March 12, 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading?


I'm participating in this event hosted by Sheila from Book Journey (be sure to visit her site). Here's what I'll be reading this week:

Reading Tropic of Night by Michael Gruber
January 2012 issue of Real Simple
Finishing Summer Rental by Mary Kay Andrews on audiobook
Starting Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption by Laura Hillenbrand on audiobook
Continuing Clara and Mr. Tiffany by Susan Vreeland for future book review

I'll also be participating in Come Read Along with the bloggers at Literate Housewife and Indie Reader Houston. The book they've chosen is one I've been looking forward to reading: An Arsonist's Guide to Writers' Homes in New England by Brock Clarke. I'll be updating my blog as I'm reading, and checking in on what other book bloggers are saying. This event starts today and runs through next Monday, March 19. I've got a lot of my plate reading-wise this week, and I've really gotten sucked into Tropic of Night....

No comments:

Post a Comment