Monday, April 29, 2013

It's Monday! What are you reading?

 3


This event is hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Go check out her blog. Meanwhile, here's what I'll be reading this week:

Emily Post's Manners in a Digital World: Living Well Online by Daniel Post Senning (review coming soon!)
Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford. This is the last novel I've assigned to my class of high schoolers for the semester. I've got to get it reread it before they're finished with Angela's Ashes.
Charles Dickens by Simon Callow (I saw the play in London back in the fall.)

Another thing I'm looking forward to this week is hearing Jill McCorkle talk about her latest book, Life After Life, which I reviewed a few weeks ago. She'll be at the Margaret Mitchell House in Atlanta tomorrow night, Tuesday 4/30 at 7. You can purchase tickets on their website.


No comments:

Post a Comment